This dip is creamy, spicy, zesty, vegan and oil-free! It takes 5 minutes to prepare and would be perfect for daytime snacks and to take to your next party.
- 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 a cup of sunflower seeds (soaked will give a creamier texture but regular is fine)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 inch piece of jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Braggs liquid seasoning (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon of tahini
- 1/4 of a cup of coconut milk (almond/soy)
- Sea salt
Put everything in a blender and blend!